Twitter Facebook Instagram

More Than Stats: Athletes Fashion, Style, Men's Fashion, Style Tips, Fashion News

Champs Sports x Adidas Originals | AdiColor w/ Von Miller, Damian Lillard & Iman Shumpert

Written by Jrich in Athletes Fashion on Mar 31st 2013


They show this commercial literally every 5 minutes , and I think its awesome, so why not post it. Champs Sports x Adidas utilized a dope beat from TNGHT,  and came up with vibrant, retro visuals for Adidas Adicolor collection, featuring pro athletes Von Miller(Denver Broncos), Iman Shumpert(New York Knicks), and NBA rookie sensation Damien Lillard(Portland Blazers). I feel like 98% of the world have seen this commercial, but for the other 2%, here you go!


Spread The Luv!!!


One Comment

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 

© 2011 - 2014 More Than Stats. All Rights Reserved