Premium audio brand JBL recently launched its new JBL True Wireless Headphones with the second “For Professionals Only” campaign featuring new-age entrepreneurs who’ve turn their passions into careers while inspiring the next generation of creators within their communities.
This year, JBL has partnered with five masters of their own unique professional realm who share a common bond of being Creative, Culturally-Connected, Community Shapers. During an unprecedented time where many feel disconnected, JBL is committed to supporting its creative community by fostering the much-needed connection and inspiration to artists, athletes and entrepreneurs.
The brand will launch its newest collection of JBL True Wireless headphones (JBL Endurance Peak II, JBL Tune 125, JBL Tune 225, JBL Club Pro) by partnering with five influential new-age Professionals including:
- BRIANA KING “PROFESSIONAL GALVANIZER” – a skateboarder, community organizer, content creator, model and actress living in New York City as an East LA transplant. As a self-identified queer and Black woman, Briana motivates other alternative skaters to find their community.
- JORDAN NICHOLSON (“PROFESSIONAL ARCHIVIST”) – Despite being born with a rare genetic disorder that resulted in him not having forearms, Jordan is a creative renaissance man, celebrity photographer and graphic illustrator who runs his own creative agency in his home base of South Seattle, WA. Jordan has paired his can-do attitude and creativity into a career shooting some of the most celebrated names in music today, including Lizzo, Pharrell, Kanye West, Drake and more.
- BRITTNEY ELENA (“PROFESSIONAL HOTSHOT”) – As an NBA/WNBA host, model, actress and former regular on MTV’s “Wild N’ Out,” Brittney maintains a full plate while finding time to inspire those around her with her infectious energy. Brittney uses her platform to inspire and motivate the next generation to unapologetically pursue their passions and be their True Self
- CERAADI (PROFESSIONAL ENTHUSIASTS) – CERAADI is an American R&B duo made up of sisters Emaza and Saiyr Gibson. As multicultural musicians, CERAADI hope to uplift the next generation of young women by providing “therapy through music” and highlighting the importance of “doing you” within their community.
- SOPHIA CHANG – Graphic Artist who designed the campaign imagery